[Sidefx-houdini-list] Flipbook blocking

Joel Einhorn sjowol at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 20:09:04 EDT 2007

Hi there,

I just noticed there is a new "flibook-blocking" feature in 9, anyone know
how it works?
help files tell me to Turn on *Scoped channel and key frames only* and *Enable
block editing*. but when i do this on my amazing keyframed sphere it only
renders the set keyframes, no animation in between... sure enough i can
change the key locations but on the set key it just "pops" to it's next
position.. isn't there suposed to be in-between-animation? or do i just not
get the purpose of this tool?

cheers,

Joel