[Sidefx-houdini-list] H9 popup windows relocated

Ben Schrijvers ben.schrijvers at guerrilla-games.com
Mon Sep 10 04:54:51 EDT 2007

I did resolve it though by removing some old Houdini environment variables.
HOUDINI_OVERRIDE_XRES and HOUDINI_OVERRIDE_XRES.
They where set for some tutorial I did screengrabs for..
Somehow the variables were not used for the size of the actual window
but they where read for those offset windows.

So maybe you could check for those variables on that Win2000 box...

cheers,
benS