[Sidefx-houdini-list] how set scene to roto

Jordi Bares jordibares at the-mill.com
Thu Sep 6 06:04:45 EDT 2007

I do it from Camera Roto and use COPs so I can do time shifts and more, then
I read those shift values on my render output to get the right output all
the time if I tweak the frame offset (shift).

And on the Roto COP frame I do   ch("/obj/CAM73/CAMERA73/copframe") so the
viewport is in sync.

Hope it makes sense

jb