[Sidefx-houdini-list] combining xp and linux texture paths

jason iversen jiversen at d2.com
Wed Sep 5 15:56:46 EDT 2007

Also - more powerfully but more work, you can write a FS_ReaderHelper
HDK plugin to re-map names using whatever rules you deem appropriate for
your facility.

http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_forum&Itemid=172&page=viewtopic&t=6166&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc

There is a neat little sample in the HDK sample files to show you how, too.