[Sidefx-houdini-list] Mantra Fur procedure problem

guillaume laforge guillaume.laforge.3d at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 05:21:50 EDT 2007

Hi

I'm trying to render some curves with the Fur Mantra procedure. It works (
no error message ) but not as expected.

I transferred three attributes from the skin  geometry  like this :  -t
"furdensity furtipwidth furrootwidth"
and only the furdensity works. The width keep the default setting of Mantra
rendered curves.

Here is the complete Mantra Procedure :   fur -s $HIP/skin.bgeo -g
$HIP/guide.bgeo -t "furdensity furtipwidth furrootwidth"
and here is a repro scene :
http://www.vol2nuit.fr/guillaume/houdini/Proc_Fur.rar

( I use Houdini 8.2.154 with the fur proto install. ).

Any tips would help !

Thanks !

--
Guillaume Laforge