[Sidefx-houdini-list] Sticking rigid bodies to animated geometry

Louis Dunlevy ld at dneg.com
Tue Oct 30 06:35:56 EDT 2007

Hmm.. maybe you could combine that with a point cloud thing and find the
density of points that are not connected..
I seem to remember coming across some sort of "best alignment" feature
in Houdini before so that a long primitive could be laid out along an
axis.. maybe I'm just dreaming ;-)

Yo Jerry! All good?