[Sidefx-houdini-list] Fwd: Google Alert - 3D Houdini jobs

Dave Nunez nunezd at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 01:11:46 EDT 2007

and can you also write mental ray geometry shaders, renderman shaders,
noise deformers for both maya and houdini, geometry generators,  and
we also need a voxel renderer for both apps.. did we forget to mention
that you need to be a matte artist as well.. :P

On 10/28/07, Andrew D Lyons <tstexture at gmail.com> wrote:
> This might interest someone...
>
> http://jobs.cgsociety.org/ad/1594/

> Google Web Alert for: 3D Houdini jobs
>
>  CGJobs - Experienced Maya / Houdini CG generalist - Method Studios ...
>  Apply for the following job:. Experienced Maya / Houdini CG
> generalist - MAYA Method Studios ... Occupation:, 3d Artist. Skills
> Needed:, MAYA ...

When things get too complicated, it sometimes makes sense to stop and
wonder: Have I asked the right question?
-Enrico Bombieri