[Sidefx-houdini-list] particle fluid emitter & pop solver

Abdul-Kareem Abo-Namous anamous at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 14:52:11 EDT 2007

Thanks for the detailed explanation. It works now - sort of. Funnily enough,
after renaming the source null, I had to plug the particle fluid emitter
into the second input (first green) and the pop solver into the fourth input
of the particle fluid solver for the simulation to work correctly.. This
kind of contradicts the help card which says the emitter belongs in the
third input. Putting it there did nothing, and putting it in the fourth
input crashed houdini.

But, at least I have the result I'm looking for now :)
Cheers,
Abdelkareem