[Sidefx-houdini-list] particle fluid emitter & pop solver

Abdul-Kareem Abo-Namous anamous at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 11:22:03 EDT 2007

*both* POPnets implies that I should have two of them... I'm using one for
the pop solver (and called the source null pop source1 as per default) to
apply the POP forces (in theory), where should the other one be? As far as I
can see, the Pop Flow example also has only one POPnet.

What do I need the other one for?