[Sidefx-houdini-list] pressing buttons inside HDA's

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 10:01:58 EDT 2007

Another way is to promote all the buttons to the top level, then make
them all invisible, then have another button that runs a script that
pushes the invisible ones. That way you can have complete control over
when the buttons are pushed, and have some error checking between the
pushes etc.

Cheers,

Peter B