[Sidefx-houdini-list] Point Sop

gravatar at gravatonia.com gravatar at gravatonia.com
Tue Oct 23 22:43:20 EDT 2007

Erik,

Thanks for the detail description of what force does.  The changes and lack
there of make far more sense now.  Please forget I asked about the normal
thing.  It's disgraceful what I have temporarily forgotten over the last
year.  Probably need to go reread the Renderman book later tonight to
reintegrate some of the concepts.  LOL  The bad thing about email is that
brain skips become a part of the permanent record.

Grav