[Sidefx-houdini-list] Point Sop

Erik Zimmermann ezim at d2.com
Tue Oct 23 20:10:12 EDT 2007

1) The Force tab on the Point SOP adds point attributes to source
geometry which are used by the Attractor POP. Putting $VX*2 would set
the attribute to be twice the velocity in x.  Scaling or modifying the
velocity attribute in SOPs will not affect the particle motion, just
velocity attribute motion blur.

2) The Normals parameter allows you to modify the point normal
attribute, which is a vector.  Not radians.  Don't really get what you
meant by that...

-Erik