[Sidefx-houdini-list] Point Sop

caleb at howlor.com caleb at howlor.com
Tue Oct 23 19:57:41 EDT 2007

My understanding is that any such field in the Point SOp just sets an
attribute value.  Unless you explicitly tweak the position attrib ("P" =
[$TX,$TY,$TZ]), there will be no positional change from any other attrib.
I think that's right.

This goes back to at least PRISMS 3.9, as far as I can recall.

-caleb