[Sidefx-houdini-list] Emitter velocity

Andras Ikladi andras.ikladi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 12:36:42 EDT 2007

Hi Andy,

The simplest I can think of is a trailSOP then using point() sample a given
point's velocity attribute.
Alternatively feed the transform to CHOPs and derive the speed there..
but then you need to take both rotation and translation into account.

cheers,
Andras

ps: say hi to the guys at Axis, if you happen to head that way :)