[Sidefx-houdini-list] Toolbar manager window

Peter Robbinson probbins at sympatico.ca
Fri Oct 19 22:47:32 EDT 2007

Hi Larry,

Yes, the Shelves replace the toolbars. While they may seem similar there is
really no comparison between the passive toolbars (which was simply a visual
version of the tab menus), and the shelves.
The most significant feature of the shelf tools, for me, is their ability to
determine the context the tools will operate in.

cheers, PeterR