[Sidefx-houdini-list] Toolbar manager window

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Fri Oct 19 14:22:12 EDT 2007

The menu choices you are referring to are in H8.

But the best I can tell, toolbars are no longer utilized in H9.
I assume the functionality they used to handle is now
replaced by the shelf??

I could be wrong, but since our .toolbar file don't seem
to be recognized any more  ......... and I can't find these menu
choices either, I think that is the case.

Can anyone at SESI confirm??

Larry

--
Larry Giunta