[Sidefx-houdini-list] Several SOPs in a SOP Path parameter

Oodini svdbg at free.fr
Fri Oct 19 10:20:06 EDT 2007

Hi again, François

Francois Duchesneau a écrit :

> Sorry, I was wrong and you're right, yes you can have more than one sop in
> that field, even in H9 but it won't work as it used to be because of the
> new way the rigid body creation are done in the viewport.

I tried to adapt the tutorial to the H9 way.

So, as my 4 objects were table legs, instead of take all of them, I just
took one, centered at the origin, and in the "RBD Object" DOP, I set
"Number of Objects" to 4.

Next I use expressions in the X & Z fields for the translation, to place
my table legs at the corners of the table. Everything seems OK.

I also created a very "RBD Object" DOP, calling a sphere SOP. Its Y
position is set in the DOP.

When I merge these two DOPs, with the "sphere DOP" as first input, one
of my table leg disappear. If I invert the input, the table leg comes
back...