[Sidefx-houdini-list] dopfield() function

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Fri Oct 19 09:40:22 EDT 2007

Definitly.

The concepts haven't changed really from 8 to 9. In this book it will
show you how things work internally because in 8, Houdini didn't
automate too much and honestly that's a good thing for learning. You
might have an example once in a while that doesn't work because the
default grid size in 8 was 1 and now it's 10 but if this happens, go
back to H8 for this exercice. You could also learn directly from 8 too.

That's what I like in H9, you can still work the way you used to do...
in most cases ;)

François