[Sidefx-houdini-list] Several SOPs in a SOP Path parameter

Francois Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Thu Oct 18 17:23:21 EDT 2007

Sorry, I was wrong and you're right, yes you can have more than one sop in
that field, even in H9 but it won't work as it used to be because of the
new way the rigid body creation are done in the viewport.

On the other hand regarding my proposed method, I thought your objects
were under the same "Geometry Obj". That way you could have merged them
and put them in a separate group having the same prefix like "leg1",
"leg2" etc. The "Rbd Glue Object" would have taken care to create a rbd
object for each of them.

With a "Glue Strength" value of -1 they would have stick to each other as
a whole.

But unfortunatly, I don't think the setup as it is will work too so in
either way you'll have to manipulate the nodes to make it work and it
would be very long to explain. I could send you a file showing both method
instead of all explaining the steps if you like.

François