[Sidefx-houdini-list] Several SOPs in a SOP Path parameter

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Thu Oct 18 09:02:00 EDT 2007

You cannot have more than one sop object per "Rbd Object" node. Rbd
objects (not the node) are created from various ways in DOP.

You can also use a Fractured RBD or Rbd Glue Object to import one Sop
Object but a different Rbd object will be created for each group found.
This is what I suggest in your case.

François