[Sidefx-houdini-list] Several SOPs in a SOP Path parameter

Oodini svdbg at free.fr
Wed Oct 17 19:09:18 EDT 2007

Hello,

Is it possible to reference several SOPs in a "SOP Path" parameter ?

I want to do that for a RBD Object.
If I create my DOP from the viewport, and then select a group of object,
each object creates a DOP. But I want them athered in only one RBD Object.

In the SOP path, I get something like that :

`opinputpath("/obj/tableleg3/dopimport1", 0)`

I'd like use a wildcard character in order to get all the table legs :

`opinputpath("/obj/tableleg*/dopimport1", 0)`

but it doesn't work.

Is there any way to do it ?

Thanks.