[Sidefx-houdini-list] Netbox ?

Oodini svdbg at free.fr
Tue Oct 16 16:22:43 EDT 2007

Joe Drew a écrit :

> It's under Viewing Controls in the network editor. I've filed a bug on
> the documentation, though.

Thanks.
I thought it was supposed to be found when doing a right-click on
selected nodes, not in a blank area. Seemed to me more logical.

By the way, the windows appears with a yellow (pretty saturated)
background in the tutorial, whereas it is grey (with a yellow border)
when I create it in Houdini.

I suppose the color changed since the release used for the demo ?
Because I didn't find anything either to set up this color.
I don't intend to change it, but I like exploring features. :-)