[Sidefx-houdini-list] H9: Houdini help outside of Houdini

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 07:04:52 EDT 2007

Hey Sean,

You need to point Firefox at the local Hbrowser server... but I can
never remember what that port number is :( Try opening the Help in
Houdini and if it works note the port number. You should be able to
use that directly in Firefox.

It does mean that you have to start the server on that machine somehow
before you can use the help...

Cheers,

Peter B