[Sidefx-houdini-list] euler rotation jump

Ben Schrijvers ben.schrijvers at guerrilla-games.com
Tue Oct 16 04:27:39 EDT 2007

Oke forget about it... the Dynamics Chop is doing a great job, even
trying to fix the jumps.
It's just the whole idea of Euler (rx,ry,rz) rotations that's buggy, I'm
starting to realise how much pain they have given me the last 10 years.
I'll stick with quaternion from now on... would be interesting to think
about a nice handle/GUI to interactively adjust a quaternion.

cheers,
benS