[Sidefx-houdini-list] Deep Rasters in H9

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 20:03:07 EDT 2007

Yep, this is a high priority bug for us at FS but sadly isn't a
trivial fix. Perhaps if a bunch of us make it a high priority bug? :)

We currently have a fragile post-process that splits out the rendered
.exr into individual files which is bandwidth and time consuming :(
but it does work.

Cheers,

Peter B