[Sidefx-houdini-list] Commit Pending button in H9?

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 09:27:57 EDT 2007

Hi,

If someone is animating, and not using Autokey (many animators don't
like this) how do you Commit Pending like in H8? What I mean is, you
move the hand, then the arms, fingers etc, so you have a bunch of
changes across various channels. Now you want to set keyframes on all
of them. In h8 you'd hit Commit Pending, but I can't find that in 9.
How to accomplish this? It was super intuitive in H8, now... not so :(

Cheers,

Peter B