[Sidefx-houdini-list] Font SOP in H9

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 07:21:15 EDT 2007

Hey Sean,

Make sure you haven't accidentally left clicked on the label, this
turns string fields into a  bizarre mode, I believe a failed
experiment that hasn't been removed from 9 yet. Also make sure you
have the latest 9.0.xxx as this has fixed some serious problems with
string entry fields and expressions.

Cheers,

Peter B