[Sidefx-houdini-list] Two unrelated questions

gravatar at gravatonia.com gravatar at gravatonia.com
Sun Oct 14 11:39:54 EDT 2007

Fracois,
    Oooh, time warp sop.  I'm afraid I will have to do the chop thing for
now as we still are on 8.  (The buyer for the department said this would be
remedied soon, but not soon enough for this deadline.)  I'll try fidgeting
with it on my own here, but if you have an example handy that I can reverse
engineer, that would be super!  I'm afraid I can count on one hand how many
times I have used chops.

Grav