[Sidefx-houdini-list] Two unrelated questions

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Sun Oct 14 11:32:26 EDT 2007

If you use H9 then just use the "TimeWarp Sop". It's very easy to use.

If not, then you can do this.

1-Append a "Cache Sop" after your particle network.
2-Create a "CHOP Network" and use a "Geometry Chop" to import the data.
3-Append a "Stretch Chop" to stretch the data over time.
4-Append a "Channel Sop" after the "Cache Sop" to bring the stretched
animation back to Sop.

Let me know if you need an example file and I'll send it to you.

François