[Sidefx-houdini-list] Getting info on the predefined variables

Oodini svdbg at free.fr
Sun Oct 14 10:53:46 EDT 2007

> Sure, chm are Windows specific, but that'd be quite helpful for those of
> us who are using Windows! ;-)  I really don't mind how the help
> information is packaged, as long as it provides the quickest and most
> direct way possible to access information (which I don't think it does at
> the moment, at least for Windows users anyway).

Well, I guess it is hopeless.
When the documentation system fails during a search, the console which
pops up talks about Cygwin...

> This is the paper I was referring to. Someone posted the link the other
> day, it's a great resource:

OK, it's in the tutorials.
When, I am doing all these tutorials. I started by the oldest one. As I
am currently doing "SOP Animation", I'll read soon this technical paper !