[Sidefx-houdini-list] Getting info on the predefined variables

Andy Nicholas andy at andynicholas.com
Sun Oct 14 10:48:58 EDT 2007

Sure, chm are Windows specific, but that'd be quite helpful for those of
us who are using Windows! ;-)  I really don't mind how the help
information is packaged, as long as it provides the quickest and most
direct way possible to access information (which I don't think it does at
the moment, at least for Windows users anyway).

This is the paper I was referring to. Someone posted the link the other
day, it's a great resource:

http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=966&Itemid=132]http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com...&Itemid=132