[Sidefx-houdini-list] op:

gravatar at gravatonia.com gravatar at gravatonia.com
Sun Oct 14 09:39:50 EDT 2007

Oodini,
  I'm afraid they are right about limitations of the search algorithm.
However, these are all variables so that is a good place to start.  When I
did the search on that in Houdini help, I found the links you need right at
the top.  Consequently $F is equal to the the frame number that you are
currently on since you listed it.  I'd have to look the others up for the
exact meaning and I will leave that up to you.  Hope that helps.

Grav