[Sidefx-houdini-list] Rendering Out Z-maps

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 14:34:55 EDT 2007

You can set up deep raster layers in your ROP. Set one to 'Pz' and
then use one of the filtered settings. You'll need to normalize the
values somehow in comp.

Other than that you can set up a shader that takes the length of I and
exports that as a deep raster. You can normalize pre-export using a
shader parm that way as well...

Cheers