[Sidefx-houdini-list] Rendering Out Z-maps

gravatar at gravatonia.com gravatar at gravatonia.com
Fri Oct 12 14:18:25 EDT 2007

Hey all,
   It's been a while since have been on the list.  It's good to be back.  I
have spent the last year and a half picking up
new skills but have recently gotten back into the Houdini swing of things.
Here is my problem.  I need to render out z
maps to use for compositing but have forgotten how in Houdini.  I remember
there was an odd go around to make it
render out zmaps, but the steps have totally escaped me.  Could someone
please refresh my memory?  Thanks.

Grav