[Sidefx-houdini-list] missing a display option,

Peter Robbinson probbins at sympatico.ca
Sat Oct 6 11:51:44 EDT 2007

Morning,

In H8 if I have a sop network of multiple nodes and in the viewport I
use PgUp and PgDn to navigate through the network, the template flag is
activated on the node that I started from.
In H9 that seems to be turned off.
Does anyone know where the switch might be to turn that function on?

PeterR
"everything is coincident"
"Easy, is not how you make a living."