[Sidefx-houdini-list] Poll - Second Life users

Daniele Colajacomo dani at 3dsite.com
Fri Oct 5 16:41:50 EDT 2007

Hi,

we're developing an in-house set of H9 tools to model and export for
Second Life, from Terrain modeling to sculpted prims, etc.

I'd like to know how many users of Houdini are out there who are also
involved in Second Life, and whether or not there's interest in our
selling (priced personal to business use) a SL modeler suite once we're
done.

Our goal is to have the entire land in Houdini, so that changes can be
made rapidly, houdini-like (i.e. instance trees on terrain), etc. - not
to mention allow us one day to export/retarget the effort towards
different platforms (i.e. Touch, Sony Home, etc.)

feedback is welcome.

thanks,
dani