[Sidefx-houdini-list] mantra in H9 - multiprocessor

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Fri Oct 5 16:35:47 EDT 2007

Hey Peter,

Actually, I've had the same experience with volumes in H8 as well
( with multithread)
so I know what you're talking about.

However, for these test I've stripped it down to a standard poly
sphere ....... pretty fine
frequency, but still just a sphere with a basic phong shader, a spot
light and
amb light.

----
Just saw Peter's reply.

I'm actually trying these test on multi procs within just
one system ......... just to limit the variables. I've not attempted
to render across multiply systems yet.