[Sidefx-houdini-list] mantra in H9

Jed Schwartz jed at jedschwartz.com
Thu Oct 4 20:26:54 EDT 2007

Render is definitely much faster in H9!

We've found that re-creating lights can be a big help when migrating
up- They're really different in H9-

fyi - you can go backwards as well (9 to 8)- it isn't pretty but it
does work- in fact we solved a bizarre un-renderable object issue by
reading a H9 hip into H8 to debug-

Sounds crazy but it worked!-

Jed-