[Sidefx-houdini-list] London - Introduction to Houdini 9

aliza sorotzkin aliza at sidefx.com
Thu Oct 4 19:58:31 EDT 2007

No problem.

Getting a 12 yr old interested in Houdini, we're all for that! :)

Will answer you off-line.

Johnson, Dave (Space Technology) wrote:
> Sorry list, I meant to send this to Aliza. Dang reply-to button!
>
> Dave

Dave (Space Technology)
> Sent: Thu 10/4/2007 4:45 PM
> To: sidefx-houdini-list at sidefx.com
> Subject: Re: [Sidefx-houdini-list] London - Introduction to Houdini 9
>
> I'd like to go to this, and since I'm here in London, that works out
well for me. May I bring my son, Malakai? He's 12 and is very interested
in Houdini. He's been playing with H9 for a while and I think he'd really
enjoy it. We'll share a seat if space is a problem.