[Sidefx-houdini-list] mantra in H9

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 18:45:03 EDT 2007

Hey Larry,

Are you using Mario's Subsurface VOPs by any chance? If so, there was
some change and in H9 the ones from the Exchange are super slow.

However, the single SSS is now officially shipped with H9, and has
been fixed so that it's as fast or faster (because of 9's faster
raytracing) so you should use that one.

If you're not, there may be something related different in your H8
shaders though I don't offhand know what.

Cheers,

Peter B