[Sidefx-houdini-list] copy stamp with switch

Edmond Earl Smith ees041000 at utdallas.edu
Mon Oct 1 16:39:36 EDT 2007

I have 4 geos that I read in and then feed into a switch. In the select
input I put stamp("copy1","my_tuft",1)

Down in the copy1 node I stamp the variable my_tuft and make it
if((rand($PT) * 100)<25,0,if((rand($PT) * 100)<50,1,if((rand($PT) *
100)<75,2,3)))

This function is suppose to randomly generate an integer between 0 and
3 so that the switch stamps out all 4 pieces of geo.  However,
something is wrong, it’s not throwing any errors and it seems to be
fine with my grammar but it keeps throwing the 1.  “my_tuft” isn’t
being read like it should.