[Sidefx-houdini-list] Montreal Houdini User Group

Francois Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Mon Oct 1 16:36:10 EDT 2007

Basically... no company uses it. Meteor Studios has one license and I
heard Digital Dimension used to look for Houdini people but I don't know
more about it.

This is the reason why I decided to create that user group. I've noticed
the problem here was that nobody learns it because no company uses it and
companies don't buy it because nobody knows it. I want to break that "hen
or egg" pattern.

Are you in Montreal?

François