[Sidefx-houdini-list] Teaching Houdini

George JImenez jjimenez11 at nyc.rr.com
Fri Nov 30 01:17:37 EST 2007

Well from what i saw today in the NY presentation there seems to be A
big interest out here in NY too... No one to teach it... I would love to
be apart of that movement and get certified to teach and work as Fx td
in houdini....  I think people are looking for houdini as an alternative
to using Maya...

       George