[Sidefx-houdini-list] Teaching Houdini

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 20:00:27 EST 2007

Whoa - caught the reply-to field just in time...

I'm not sure what detail I can go into in public. I don't really know
for sure either, but one would think that to make a feature animation
film over a few years a company would need to hire 30-50 Houdini
people to get it from animation to compositing. Tell your friends and
family to start learning Houdini. It's a great gig here.

Cheers