[Sidefx-houdini-list] Teaching Houdini

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 18:35:03 EST 2007

Yep - I work for a major feature animation studio in the US that is
going to need to hire many dozens of Houdini capable people over the
next years for surfacing, lighting and effects. More maybe down the
track. I know other major studios are looking at H9 pretty hard as
well. There's a growing feeling that Maya has run it's course, just as
Softimage did before it. Please train lots of good Houdini people for
us to hire next year!

Cheers