[Sidefx-houdini-list] Squishy Dops Question

Simon Barrick simon at primalpictures.com
Thu Nov 29 12:56:12 EST 2007

The only trouble with using dops for modeling is controlling where
things land. The nice thing about the foreach method is it combines the
ideas of simulation with the control of hand placing the original
components.
Dop's is probably more useful where the final model is meant to include
more randomness. I'm thinking of the food sims they did for Ratatouille,
or the rubbish heap.