[Sidefx-houdini-list] Squishy Dops Question

Joe Barrow joe at primalpictures.com
Thu Nov 29 06:53:10 EST 2007

Cheers for the suggestions fellas

I eventually ditched the Dops approach and went for recursive raying to separate the objects instead. I've been introduced to the foreach sop and my life is suddenly more complete.

Still, collision detection between soft deforming objects would be great and certainly open up a whole new approach to modelling organic structures..

Jb