[Sidefx-houdini-list] motion blur

Sean Lewkiw seanl at rainmaker.com
Thu Nov 29 06:44:56 EST 2007

I think that having a "hinty" UI option is a great idea.  For example,
the other day I was looking for "render from disc" and a search of the
docs turned up nothing.  How about on the tab where I used to find
"render from disc" there is a little label saying "Render from Disc ->
?" with the "?" being a jump to the help page for that feature.  That of
course assumes that someone has bothered to write docs for the new
feature.  Same with "Render as matte," (have no idea why this isn't in
the basic GUI by default though....), etc.

Sean

--
Sean Lewkiw