[Sidefx-houdini-list] Simulating long hair with Houdini

Marc-Andre Carbonneau marc-andre.carbonneau at ubisoft.com
Tue Nov 27 13:32:17 EST 2007

Thanks Andy and Peter for your replies...

I'm surprised only two people replied, I thought Houdini would be used often to create long hair due to it's dynamic simulation reputation.

I'm suspicious studios actually develop their own dynamic tools when it comes to hair. I read they wrote one for Beowulf.
I'll keep fiddling around in Houdini, see if I can lower the solving time.

Cheers,
MAC