[Sidefx-houdini-list] X-Mas

Robert Persons robert at adtechinc.com
Tue Nov 27 12:43:07 EST 2007

Hey Eddie,

Thanks for keeping us all updated!

Robert Persons

-------------------------------------
Robert Persons
Adtech Communications Group
952-944-6347
-------------------------------------
mailto:robert at adtechinc.com

-----Original Message-----
From: sidefx-houdini-list-bounces at sidefx.com
[mailto:sidefx-houdini-list-bounces at sidefx.com] On Behalf Of Edmond Earl
Smith
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 11:36 AM
To: sidefx-houdini-list at sidefx.com
Subject: [Sidefx-houdini-list] X-Mas

Hey Aliza,

I was able to get a flight out of LAX on Sat. Dec. 22nd but not on
Friday night (they're all booked).  If it's not a problem then I might
be able to get a flight out on Thursday night REAL late, like 1 or 2 in
the morning.  However I wouldn't be able to come to work on that Fri.
If it is even remotely an issue then that's perfectly fine and I will
keep my Sat. departure and keep calling to see if something frees up on
Fri night, but if it is no problem that I be there on Fri. then I will
try and get a late flight on Thurs.  Please, if it is any inconvenience
then I will have no problem keeping my Sat. departure.

Thanks,
Eddie